2022 will undoubtedly be remembered as a year of cryptocurrency discontent, one in which hacks targeting DeFi protocols and bridges reached an all-time high, Terra-Luna suffered a complete collapse, leading crypto companies filed for bankruptcy, and more.
In the wake of FTX collapse and the resulting contagion effect, we expect to see wide-ranging regulatory response. Merkle Meets brings together Timothy Massad and Jeff Bandman for a fireside chat on the future of crypto regulations.
- From sanctions evasion to corporate governance: what are the biggest risks and concerns from the regulators’ perspectives?
- What role can the private sector play to ensure safety and operational resilience of the cryptosphere?
- How far away are we from a legal and regulatory framework for stablecoins?
- What steps will Policymakers and Regulators take to prevent further market turmoil and overcome the contagion effect.
- Learn how privacy, digital identity and market integrity will take centre stage in 2023