Despite Web3 being hailed as “unhackable” and “resilient”, money laundering, scams, market manipulation, and exploits are prevalent. Illicit actors leverage the fact that NFTs are primarily unregulated and take advantage of the lacuna in the judiciary system to exploit genuine investors. In this webinar, we will identify regulatory trends and developments shaping the future of NFTs, analyze risks plaguing the NFTs ecosystem, and elucidate how businesses can manage these risks successfully.
- Key NFT trends that will drive the market adoption in 2023
- Analyzing legal issues surrounding NFTs and dissecting future roadmap of NFT regulations
- Examining consumer protection and privacy considerations surrounding NFTs
- Identifying and preventing financial crime risks associated with NFTs
- Mitigating NFT Scams & market manipulation
- Deep - dive into NFT analytics and risk mitigation